Workplace Breastfeeding Solutions
Expertise and tools to create a lactation friendly business
Breastfeeding Strategy Services
Many business owners are unsure whether lactation laws apply to them, and how to mitigate risk.
By developing a clear strategy and a culture that encourages breastfeeding, employers benefit from reduced healthcare costs for mothers and babies, fewer absences, and a higher degree of staff engagement.
Companies that provide a breastfeeding-friendly workplace with a flexible, equitable, and supportive culture often see a significant rise in employee satisfaction and retention.
Our services include:
- On-site visit and evaluation of breastfeeding policies, break times, and lactation space
- Review of the company strategic objectives, HR procedures, and staff training related to breastfeeding
- Policy and procedure design
- Customized staff training
- Development of resources and tools to comply with laws
Founded by Grace LaConte, this woman-owned consulting firm provides workplace evaluations and guidance to help clients comply with Federal and State breastfeeding laws.
Grace is a mother of 3 children (all born at home and breastfed), business owner, and expert in strategic planning and policy & procedure development.
Whether you have 15 employees or 10,000, we can design a plan for your business that:
- fulfills legal requirements,
- minimizes risk,
- reduces employee turnover, and
- enhances your impact in the community.
Washington Law: Expression of Breast Milk in the Workplace–Reasonable Accommodation On July 28, 2019, Governor Jay Inslee signed an amendment to a law that requires employers in Washington State to allow employees to pump breast milk at work. In this article, we will examine the changes and discuss the impact this will have on businesses.
Get in Touch!
If you’re ready to discuss your company’s needs, connect by e-mail or phone.
Grace LaConte, MS, RHIA (Founder)
Send Us a Message
Copyright © 2019 LaConte Consulting LLC. All rights reserved.